This is a self-paced online workshop where you will get hands-on experience with GitOps and Progressive Delivery using Amazon EKS, eksctl, AWS App Mesh, Flux and Flagger.
- Your own laptop and an internet connection
- Fill out this form http://bit.ly/gitops-handson-form
- You own an AWS account (this costs about $1-2 to complete and about $7/week if you keep the cluster)
- Follow the self-paced workshop instructions (you can stop right before the canary rollback step)
- You have completed the hands-on when you enter:
$ kubectl -n demo get canaryand get the result:
If we can come to your city, we will bring you this T-shirt. (So don't forget to fill out the form!)